LAWTON Property Task Groups – List Updated 12/17/2011 – Subject to frequent change.
*indicates point person
1. Steering Committee, to coordinate the various tasks below including total budget and schedule.
Andy*, Susan, Terry
2. Contract and Financing, to make initial offer, review contract terms and coordinate bank financing:
Susan*, Andrea B., Chris C., Jerry M., Joyce, Tom S., Terry
3. Capital Campaign, to plan and implement shifting Relocation funds and conducting a capital campaign
George*, Kay, Rev. Sean, Ann and Dave B., Joyce and Richard, Ingrid, Terry for advising on tax implications and fiscal procedures
a. Roll-over from Edna Campaign, ’06: Joyce, Others? with letter by Sean
b. Contact those with unpaid ’06 Edna pledges: Ann and Dave
c. Conduct capital campaign: George and Kay, Ingrid, Deene S., Laurie N., Kent and Kerry Taylor; Steve & Laurie Weymann
4. Space Utilization, to determine uses of various spaces
Susan*, Andy, Ministry Council
5. Renovation and Inspections, to identify scope and cost of potential renovations; to coordinate inspections and mitigations with Steve Delmartini; to implement renovation
a. Renovation: Andy*, David, Sean, Jessica, Tom Murphy (mechanical), Terry Joy, Penny Porter, Jack M., Ron Sampson
b. Aesthetics: Susan*, Jessica, Alice, Ann B., Carol L., Janet M., Sharon M.
b. Sign: Kate*, Ann B., Gina
c. Music and Sound: Rebecca, Jan L., Steve W, Terry
d. IT: Steve W.*, David, Terry, Jan C.
e. Site (landscape, striping,): Joyce, June, Deene S., Garden Gang
f. Furnishings (pews, outdoor furnishings, storage, trash cans): Kate*, Ron Sampson, John Alongi, Vern
h. Kitchen: Joe St. Clair* Jan Turney, June M., Pat Boyd, Deene
6. Transportation, to facilitate ride sharing, bus access
Jack M, John A, Quin, Eileen
7. Move Logistics, to determine process and timing for an actual move; to restore Parker St.
John B.*, David, Les and Bonnie W., Kent Taylor, Kathy Myer, Jessica
8. Green Sanctuary/LEED, to initiate the Green Sanctuary process and coordinate renovation components for compliance
Laurie W., Andy, David & RE
9. Parsonage/Rental Planning, to consider the financial implications of alternative uses for the residential properties at Edna and Meadow.
Jerry*, John S., Terry
10. Member Notes, to coordinate securing approximately $150,000 in member notes (new, 12/17/2011).
Tom S.*, John S.
11. Communication/PR, To contact media, issue press releases, coordinate interviews (new, 12/20/2011).
Jim Woolf, Gina W.